Volunteers are the back bone to NSW Wheelchair Rugby League. Regardless of your age or expertise, there’s sure to be a volunteer role that will suit your talents, interests and busy schedule.
The board of Directors of NSWWRL are volunteers and they continue to play a vital role in the running and growth of the sport. Our main objective is to ensure our volunteers achieve personal satisfaction, and have fun at the same time.
You can volunteer as an Official, with our competition, admintistration work or even as a Referee. Our volunteers are as diverse as the roles they undertake. From young adults to professionals, families, carers and retirees – all make aid NSWWRL in running the sport of Wheelchair Rugby League.
NSWWRL 2012/2013 Season
New South Wales Wheelchair Rugby League Inc. was formed as a non-for-profit sporting organisation for people with disabilities on the 25th September 2009. Our mission is to provide a balanced and fair Wheelchair Rugby League competition from 2010 onwards using the International Tag Wheelchair Rugby League rules and format.
We recognise that there is more than one form of Wheelchair Rugby League available; International Tag Rules and Local Touch Rules. Our long term aim is to host competitions for both forms of Wheelchair Rugby League. Sign up for membership today and join us on this fantastic journey.
- 2012/2013 Season Launch ... 10 October, 2012
- Let's Play ... 01 September, 2012
- West Tigers Support Our Stars ... 01 March, 2012
- Mark Riddell To Attend Grand Final ... 18 February, 2012
- Australian Representative Honoured ... 14 February, 2012
- Former Administrator To Attend GF... 14 February, 2012
- GRAND FINAL NSWWRL 2012... 10 February, 2012